Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to a Windows machine that has OpenEdge 11.3.1.008 or later installed.
2. Extract the shortcut named LaunchRepro.lnk to your desktop.
3. Extract the rest of the files in the attached Bug.zip to your OpenEdge working directory.
4. Modify the LaunchRepro.lnk shortcut to reflect your actual Target and Start in (DLC and WRKDIR) directory locations
5. Start the Windows Task manager or some other memory monitoring tool
6. Launch the reproducible application and note the initial Memory used.
7. Click the Open button to launch the child form.
8. Close the child form by clicking the X button on its top right corner.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 several times and note the memory keeps increasing each time the child form is opened and is not completely released when the child form is closed.