Follow the next steps to add Telerik Reporting Viewer to the PDSOE Toolbox and run a Telerik report document:
- Telerik Reporting (https://www.telerik.com/products/reporting.aspx)
- Progress Developer Studio for OpenEdge (PDSOE) 11.7.x
1. Open PDSOE and create a new OpenEdge project
- Click on File -> New -> OpenEdge Project Menu
- Press Finish button
2. Right-Click on the Project Name and select New -> ABL Form Menu, enter TelerikReport1 and press Finish button
3. Right-Click on PDSOE Toolbox and select Add Control Group option, enter Report Viewer then ENTER.
4. Right-Click on the "No controls in this group" row under the new Group created in the above step.
5. Click on Browse button and select <PATH>\Progress\Telerik Reporting R1 2018\Bin\Telerik.ReportViewer.WinForms.dll
6. Click on the box at the left side of the listed assembly, then press OK button. Report Viewer should be now in the toolbox
7. Drag and Drop Report Viewer onto the ABL Form. Click on the ABL Form.
8. On the Properties pane, look for Report Source and click on it, then click on the Button on the right of the field.
9. Click on URL or File on the Edit Report Source Window. Then click on the Drop-Down list and select a file, browse and select the Telerik Report Document then Click Open button and OK Button.
10. Right-Click on the ABL Form and select "View Source" option.
11. Look for InitializeComponent().
statement and press ENTER at the end of the line.
12. Add the following line: THIS-OBJECT:reportViewer1:RefreshReport().
13. Save the ABL Procedure and run it.