Permissions: Non-admin users can not preview draft pages
OS: All supported OS versions
Database: All supported Microsoft SQL Server versions
|Steps to Reproduce||1. Create a user with a non-admin role, e.g. Authors
2. Enable the checkbox "This user can access site backend"
3. Create a draft page
4. Go to page`s Permissions, break the inheritance and allow the following permissions for "all Backend users":
- Add widgets and layout elements to the page and its child pages,
- Edit content of this page and its child pages
- Modify properties of this page and its child pages
5. In a private window log in as the user created in step 1
6. Open the draft page for Edit and click on Preview
As a result, a 403 error page is displayed.
|Error Message||403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
|Defect/Enhancement Number||Bug 264367|
|Last Modified Date||5/22/2020 12:34 PM|