Multilingual: In a multilingual, multi-site setup, the site with a single language shows inconsistent URLs
Version: 8.x, 9.x, 10.x,11.x, 12.x
OS: All supported OS versions
Database: All supported Microsoft SQL Server versions
|Steps to Reproduce||1. Enable the multisite module and add new languages(en, fr, de) to the site at the Global level(Administration >Settings> Languages)
2.Enable language prefix to the default language of the site by following the documentation:
Sitefinity Documentation, Language settings: https://www.progress.com/documentation/sitefinity-cms/administration-language-settings#language-prefixes-in-page-urls
3. Create a new site by clicking on the Site name and clicking on "Manage Sites" > Create a site
4. In the "Create a Site" form, make a Language(de) as the Default language and delete all other languages and finish the site creation
5. Create few pages in the newly created site and add navigation widget in the pages.
1. The URLs of all the pages in the navigation widget should have the culture component(Ex: mysite/de/mypage) even after multiple redirects.
2. The sitemap should have the URLs to all the content on the site with the language prefix
1. The URLs of the pages in navigation loads fine on the first time but the language component is lost after the first redirect/reload.
2. Few contents have URLs with the language component but some don't.
Observed: language subfolder is included in the sites with 2+ languages, it is not included in the sites with only 1 language
|Defect/Enhancement Number||Bug 260976|
|Last Modified Date||10/9/2019 2:27 PM|